You can also order tickets by phone: (479) 575-5387 or in person at the box office located in the Faulkner Performing Arts Center lobby, beginning one hour and thirty minutes prior to any performance.
Global Features Series Pass
Includes the following performances:
- Gina Chavez
- The Other Mozart
- Salma El Assal
- Ilya Yakushev
Regular/Prime - $70, Seniors - $50, Students/Faculty/Staff - $25
BUY YOUR GLOBAL SERIES PASS HERE!
- Only one discount permitted per purchase; discounts are not retroactive
- Senior citizens aged 62 and over are entitled to a discount (the amount varies by show)
- Youth 18 and under are entitled to tickets at $10 off of the full price per ticket.
- University of Arkansas students with valid University IDs may purchase tickets for each event at $10 off of the full price per ticket, for up to two tickets.
- University of Arkansas employees with valid University IDs may purchase tickets for each event at $10 off of the full price per ticket, for up to two tickets.
- Non-University of Arkansas college students receive a discounted rate at $10 off of the full price per ticket, except where noted.
- Groups of 10 or more are often eligible for discounted rates. Please call the Box Office at (479)575-5387 for more information on discounted rates.
- For Department of Music events, tickets are typically $10 for general admission and $5 for students, faculty, and staff. For listings of Department of Music events held at the Faulkner Performing Arts Center, please visit the Department of Music events calendar.
Tickets for free events will be available at the door beginning one and half hours prior to posted performance time. Tickets are available on a first-come-first-served basis and cannot be reserved in advance. Upon distribution of all tickets we will have reached the capacity of our venue and no further guests will be admitted.
Box Office PoliciesLast Revised: 1/17/2016
To ensure that all of our patrons have the best experience possible, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the policies below.
Spaces for wheelchairs and wheelchair transfer seats are available at the Faulkner Performing Arts Center. To ensure that your needs are accommodated to the fullest possible extent, please contact the Box Office directly to purchase tickets for ADA seating.
Listening Aid Devices
Listening aid devices are available at the Box Office upon request.
Cell Phone Use, Photography, and Recording
Any use of cell phones, including texting, is prohibited once the performance begins. Using a cell phone during a performance may result in the user being asked to leave the theatre without a refund or exchange. Recordings (video or audio) or taking photos of any Department of Music or Faulkner Performing Arts Center Presents production is strictly prohibited by law.
Refunds and Exchanges
All Sales are final. The Faulkner Performing Arts Center does not refund monies except in cases of incorrect charge or cancelled performance. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (479) 575-5387 if you need assistance.
Latecomers will be admitted at the discretion of the management, with regard to available seating and the integrity of the performance. Late seating may not be available for all productions or all performances.
If an audience member leaves during the performance, they will not be re-admitted until an appropriate break or intermission
Tickets purchased by credit card may be reprinted at the Box Office. We are unable to reprint tickets paid for with Cash or Check unless name and phone number were given at time of purchase. Please bring your photo ID with you when requesting a reprint.
Will Call and Unclaimed Seats
In the event of a sold out show, the box office will create a cancellation line for unclaimed tickets. Will Call tickets not claimed ten minutes before curtain may be redistributed. All other unclaimed seats will be given out at 5 minutes to curtain.
If you have purchased a ticket and are running late, please call the box office at (479) 575-5387 to avoid having your seat given away. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
If the University of Arkansas is closed due to inclement weather, all performances for that date will automatically be canceled. Performances may also be cancelled at the discretion of the center if the university is not in session.
If a performance is canceled for any reason, we will post the information on our website and Facebook Page, and do our best to otherwise contact affected patrons. Tickets may be exchanged for another performance of equal or lesser value, pending availability. If you are unable to make another performance or use the credit for a future production, please contact email@example.com to request a refund.