Check this page for upcoming exhibits at the
Faulkner Performing Arts Center!
All exhibition guests should conduct self-screening before arriving at the exhibition for any of the following new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19:
• Cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, feeling feverish or having a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100 degrees Fahrenheit, known close contact with a person who is confirmed to have COVID-19.
• Visitors meeting any of the above criteria cannot enter the exhibition.
• All guests within the Faulkner Performing Arts Center should maintain at least 6 feet separation from other individuals not within the same household, including while waiting in line to enter and while viewing the art.
• Prior to the doors opening, an entry queue must be arranged in keeping with social distancing recommendations. Guests would then enter in an orderly, spaced fashion by assigned group, section, or in order of arrival.
• Guests must wash or disinfect hands upon entering and exiting the venue.
• Guests to exhibitions are required to wear face masks or facial shields while inside the venue. Face coverings may be removed temporarily for identification and to drink/eat.